Wii Fit- do you love it?

Anyone love the Wii Fit?! What games/accessories do you love? How often are you using it? Have you noticed yourself getting fit? We just have the game that comes with the "balance board." I want to get the game that has Jillian from the Biggest Looser!! I'm trying to get back into the habbit of working out during the week.

Marybeth

Asked by Marybeth at 4:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I want Wii Fit really bad!!! This Spring I spent a couple of weeks going to our local YMCA and one of the class instructors came in one day complaining about being SO sore after playing Wii Fit! I think it says something for the game when someone who teaches fitness classes daily is sore after playing it!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 4:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My son and I use it to do Yoga and to run. I like it because it watches my weight. I'm not crazy about the choice of trainers though.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 10:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My complaint is that its not an actual routine, its just shows you how to properly do the exercise. I agree with a PP, I'm going to get Jillian's game after the holidays are over.
    thats_karma

Answer by thats_karma at 2:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• WE WANT IT SOOOO BAD!!!!! The hubby too!!!!! all of our stores are sold out! Ebay is ridiculously priced with it right now!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 5:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I'm hoping that Jillian's game will have a routine!! That's what I'm in need of. Maybe if i don't work out for a long time she'll make us run miles or something tough like on the Biggest Looser!! LOL There are a few "game" that comes with the balance board that I really like (running and the hulla hoop). Yoga isn't for me. At least not right now. thats_karma, if you do get the game let me know how you like it. I hope to have it too.
    Marybeth

Answer by Marybeth at 1:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008