What do you like about where you live?

I like that the birds sing all spring and summer,
warm summers and living close to the mountains.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 12:43 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I love our small neighborhood. We live across the street from a farm and I love looking out my window and seeing the farmer out there working on his farm.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:11 AM on May. 21, 2011

• No pollution, by the sea, low crime and easy to get around with no traffic problems .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:19 AM on May. 21, 2011

• there are close bus stops.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 3:36 AM on May. 21, 2011

• i like that the area is quiet, that there are a lot of kids on our street and in our area that go to my sons school, i like that the area is clean, i like the school system, i like that this area is safe etc
    AnitaB27

Answer by AnitaB27 at 12:53 AM on May. 21, 2011

• The mountains
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:53 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I love that I live on a fairly quiet cul-de-sac. I love that my town has a 300 year history. I love that we have a "sister town" in Switzerland. I love that I'm with in walking distance of a gorgeous river (2 actually). I love that I can go to the beach in the winter easily (only 30 minutes away). I love that we have a thriving downtown with great restaurants. I love that I have neighbors that watch my house when no one is home.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:25 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I like that there is a drive-in pretty close by and that I actually have quite a few friends. But, other than that, I don't really like anything about the general area.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 2:23 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Tax free shopping
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 2:27 PM on May. 21, 2011