Am I the only one...

Who doesn't care so much about this credit thing... I am new so maybe I am missing something...

AyamiLove

Asked by AyamiLove at 12:53 AM on May. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• It's not so much that we care about the credit thing, it's that you kind of get all sucked into it. Kinda the same way you get sucked in this Answers section... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:59 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I don't care about it either. I don't bother.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:00 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I don't do thinks specifically for credits. Do I ask all my questions per day? Use up all my bumps? No and No!
    BUT when you have a Q and a mom answers and she's a major in that category you kinda feel like "Hey, she probably knows what she's talking about!"
    It is still mislading though because you can attain that ranking through quantity, not quality of answers in a certain category. I wish they went by votes up or best answers or something
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:09 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Don't care about it either
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 3:43 AM on May. 21, 2011