• In the Spotlight:

Is it me?

My husband recently cheated. I chose to forgive him, but sex is not the same. Sometimes he is not interested at all, and sometimes he cannot finish because he looses his erection. I am insure after he cheated, and this makes it so much worse. Do you think its me? Or is it him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• could be guilt. I read where most men who have erection problems have it over guilt from cheating

Answer by admckenzie at 4:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• It is him. He is the one who cheated. He doesn't want to have sex with you and you are putting up with that. Or he can't get it up when it's time. I would be kicking his ass. Sounds like you need to rethink staying with this guy.

Answer by louise2 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Its him.

Answer by gemgem at 4:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I say he is still cheating I would investigate and prob leave him ( I say this from experiance)
    Anonymous

• my guess would be its not him its not you, its your relationship i know you probably dont want to hear that but u should check out some of my posts on my relationship chat www.cafemom.com/group/relationshipchat i posted some things i found on cheating that was very interesting but it may help you and we have a group chat open 24/7 (still working on getting it up and running lol)
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 5:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• you know, after cheating it can take a long time ti get back to normal. It could be you, could be him...its not really that easy to just pin it on one person. The important part is mending ALL the way. Just forgiving him doesn't make all those feeling between both of you disappear and you still have a lot to work through. But getting through it together will draw you closer. Have you talked about your sexual tension/problems with each other yet?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I think it's a combination of both of you. I also think he may still be cheating. Have you tried marriage counseling?
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 8:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2008