The End...??? I don't think so......

Does anybody think something is seriously gonna happen tomorrow???? Call me retarded or whatever u want but what if something does happen...? I'm pretty freaked out....I know ONLY GOD knows when the end is gonna be here but you never know. The only thing that is going through my mind is my son. He's barely one...I ask my self to God...is this seriously the end...? My son only lived to be a year old...? I'm barely 20...I still have my whole life ahead of me. You know???......PPl have been saying the world is ending since 1999 and nothing has happened....that's why I also doubt it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't think so either .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:34 AM on May. 21, 2011

• 1. Yes, only God knows.
    2. There's no reason to worry. Why worry about tomorrow? Live for today. If it happens, it happens.
    3. If He does come in your lifetime, wouldn't you rather be in Heaven than here on this earth? Not everyone is going to get to "live their life" when the rapture does come. And yes, some will still be infants/toddlers/young children.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:37 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Hey Janet116....Where do you live at? I live in Cali...Its like barely 1037 over here...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:37 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Well like you said...if something does happen well I"m pretty scared. I'm seriously scared to die. I don't like thinking about that...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:39 AM on May. 21, 2011

• No one knows but god, so anyone who makes a claim that it will be a specific date is full of shit. It can be any day but I certainly don't spend each night afraid that tomorrow is going to be the end.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 1:40 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Yeah true..I read that in the bible too. Not even Jesus or the angels know. Well I guess I'm that kind of person but yeah maybe i shouldn't worry about it much.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:42 AM on May. 21, 2011

• The Rapture is not death. Frankly, I'd rather be raptured than die. I want to go flying :D
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:42 AM on May. 21, 2011

• What I keep asking myself is if God loves us why would he destroy the world he made. And also...there's a bunch of good ppl on this earth and babies that haven't been born yet and kids...why would he want them to die...????
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 AM on May. 21, 2011

• If anyone believes that something is going to happen tomorrow, than you're sadly gullible. Stop worrying!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:05 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Everything in this world is a test...God is doing that because he loves us. Here on earth is awful compared to the heavens in the skied. He wants to take us to our home. Thats why its predicted that its this day &that its that day. God wants everybody saved & ready to go to heaven!!
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 2:40 AM on May. 21, 2011