EX snoopin!!! What are your thoughts?

So shortly after my husband and i got married i got a text from my Ex whom i hadnt spoken to for almost 6 months. (my husband and i knew eachother for a very short period before we got married) Well he text me to tell me congrats on everything. I was cool with that. But then we dropped it. Then when i got pregnant...after i had my daughter i got a text from him saying he had a "baby question". So he is basically asking me questions because he thinks his girlfriend is pregnant. Which he says he wouldnt be afraid and all that cuz he loves her very much. Well then he then wants to tell me that im still the" best sex he has ever had" I told him that was too far, we cant be friends and to lose my number.

Well, about a week ago my friend calls me telling me that my ex texted her asking if he could have my number, to ask me a "Baby question" again. She called me to ask just to be sure it was ok with me to give out my number. I then said, "You tell him, that i said to go to www.babycenter.com and that will give him ALL the info he needs to know about pregnancy and babies!" LOL I was clearly being a smartass.

I feel as tho he is trying to find a way to get back into my life. I have a baby, so now all of a sudden he thinks his girlfriend is pregnant and feels the need to ask ME questions about it out of all the ppl in this world. I just didnt want this to go any further. I knew once he ran out of baby questions, when he got married, all of a sudden he would have questions about that. It sounds to me that he is just trying to find excuses to talk to me.

I think he is still hurt. When we broke up, I was done. He thought i would come back or work things out with him. But he didnt understand how done i was. For a few months we would still have sex, but to me, it was just sex. To him, it was more even tho he didnt admit it. So Now i think its all hitting him. Cuz when i met my husband, thats when i cut him off completely. To me, the only string attached was sex, and i cut that off. Then 5 months later im married and then having a baby with my hubby. I think it was a LOT for him to take in. Like i said, he was still hung over me and didnt understand how done i was, till i was gone.

What do you think? I think it sounds like he is just being nosy and wanting to know what is going on in my life even tho he claims to be so in love with this girl. When i found real love, i ran so far away from my ex. He should have done the same.
What are your thoughts?

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 2:00 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Trying to get back into your life! You did the right thing and now you just have to leave it alone, there is nothing more you can do, other than hope he backs off
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:05 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Thanks babe!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 2:14 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Sounds like he can't let go.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:03 AM on May. 21, 2011

• THINK WELL YOU NEED TO PROGRESS AND GOOD LUCK
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:13 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I think you should be completely done. No more texts or calls. He's just trying to cause you grief. Don't let him have your number.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:41 AM on May. 22, 2011