my son just started this sweating while hes asleep idont kno why help

well the other day he was burning up but no fever then when he was asleep he cooled down. now when hes sleeping he isnt burning up and hes just sweating not sick or ne thing i do have a bed blanket on him no pant or socks just diaper and tshirt. but he just started to sweat and i dont kno why. so can someone answer this.

Candice G.

Asked by Candice G. at 2:16 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• how is the temperature in your house? Does he sleep on a plastic crib mattress? My youngest son is a hot box, If he gets under covers you could bake brownies with him...he is just hot natured
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:20 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I suspect he's hot. Take the blanket off.
    My youngest little girl gets really hot if there's any covers on her when she sleeps, so I just dress her lightly and let her sleep without covers even though it seems to me she should be cold. She hates being hot.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:25 AM on May. 21, 2011

• It's actually very common and normal for people to sweat a lot when sleeping. As long as it's not soaking through the sheets, he should be fine. You can probably find more on a medical website, for reassurance. I wouldn't know which one to try, though.
    xiwasapostcardx

Answer by xiwasapostcardx at 2:53 AM on May. 21, 2011

• My son sweats a lot in his sleep too. It is nothing to be concerned about but if you are worried talk to your child's dr about it.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 12:32 PM on May. 21, 2011