Should i just say**** it

long story short, would you be ok with hubby's ex trash talking you for a yr, ( i dont contribute to society b/c I dont work out side the home for one... sahm) yet this 10th b-day for step dd is off the change about 6-800. We gotta pay half. WE had planned on a slumer party for a few close friends but hte the bio mom decideds to send out invitation FOR OUR HOUSE SLEEP OVER TO 21 KIDS!!!!!!!!!! she hasnt been welcomed in the house since OCT, so now after this park party she and her mother decide THEY are coming over to OUR slumber party go home to sleep and be back in the am to help me with brkfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***NOBODY ASKED ME ON THIS******
hubby says we need to just get along b.c we are all moving to be closer to my kids now. just one concern,,, he keeps throwing that in my face and that i hould be nice to her!!!!! I wont kiss or lick her ass, shes fake I tried to be friendly with her befire ans she went to spinning on me being a piece due to me not working. NOW I am suppose to suck it up and allow her and her mom to come into my home and run the slumberparty???? I think not. Then hubby throws out alllllll he has done for me and the LEAST i can do is to get along with this fake ass bi*ch...... REALLY??? no consideraTION FOR ME OR OUT HOUSE JUST PLAN IT AND 21KIDS SHOW UP... WIT HHER AND HER MOM IN TOE. THANkS for considering me *** what would u say to that?????????

kkbird

Asked by kkbird at 3:05 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Go back.....get a Domestic Abuse Order.

She is talking "SHIT" , in front of your child, and if she can not be nice ---

SHE IS NOT ALLOWED IN YOUR HOME.

HOWEVER, get some-kind of proff, before doing this....E-mail, TEXTED, Voice mail.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 3:22 AM on May. 21, 2011

• "She is YOUR ex, not MINE." I wouldn't allow an ex whatever in my house. period. I am so sorry for you and glad I don't have this issue. (He ever says the "D" word to me I'll put 'em in the ground.);)
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 3:33 AM on May. 21, 2011

• the deal is that the step, my hubby's dd we have 50/50. its really our weekrnd with her but bio mom planned this outragous b/s.. guess thats how they roll in vegas,,, for the day time and although we will be ther our gift with the dd was a slumber party that BIO already sent out invites to ( without talking without talking to us about 21 kids.. that they (bio mom and 'ma will come over for crafts and then return in the morning to "help me get brkfst reaedy for them all. just last week the grandmother DRUNK blew us up by email and none of these bitches know me, yet think they have the right to judt control things.... this is MY HOUSE wit her EX HUBBY... SHE HAS A NEW HUBBY just b/c we couldnt stand eachother 20 yrs agao, does this mean shecan still have a place in our house that she's never lived in???????
    kkbird

Comment by kkbird (original poster) at 3:35 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I say kick her ass out &yur hubby if he aint on the same page with you about consulting this with you
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 3:55 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Over my dead body will I ever allow that to happen!!! Screw him, his ex and her mother lol
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 5:14 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I can not believe your hubby would allow this. Seriously???? This woman is crazy, why wouldn't she plan the party for her house on her time? He's right that you should get along, but it should be mutual. Have the party, don't disappoint DD, but seriously I wouldn't let that woman in my house. If hubby thinks she should be there and I felt an ounce of disrespect once she was there, I'd tell hubby he can deal with her and call me when she's gone.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 6:50 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I'd tell dh how you feel and make him deal with it.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:37 AM on May. 21, 2011

GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:05 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I'd be pissed off, very pissed off at hubby and would stand my ground. No way i could control myself on that one. I'm not in your shoes, so it's not my place to say what you should do.
    Moving forward ....No one says you have to be nice to the ex, although when there are kids involved it's always beneficial for there to be some sort of peace. I'd never say that any ex of my husband isn't allowed in my house, that's just not right IMO, esp when there are kids! That is just plain jealousy which I don't get because, YOU are the one with him now and if you're confident in your marraige then well what's the problem?
    Anyway .....back to the original post, it sounds like you've done all you can do and what I would do is un-involve myself from the party. Make plans to be somewhere else. BUT, that stinks for the bday girl, it's not her fault. Poor kid. If hubby won't back you up and speak up, I dunno what else to say. GL.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 1:49 PM on May. 21, 2011

• On a positive note, most likely all 21 kids won't show up lol. Yeah, I'd be unhappy with this. But look at it this way, you are doing it for the child. Not for your dh, not for the ex and her mother. So just make it the best party ever for this child. Kill them with kindness and if she says you're not of value let her know that you take pride in raising your children and that to your family you are the world and that's what matters to you. Don't let this cause problems with you and dh, she'd like that too much. :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:21 PM on May. 21, 2011