Is Rio the movie worth seeing at the movie theater?

Going to the theaters can be expensive, but if the movies worth it then i will take my kids but if not i would rather wait to rent it.

thismotherof2

Asked by thismotherof2 at 7:27 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• I thought it was really cute and my 4 yr old loved seeing it in 3D...so my vote would be, yes go see it in the theater!
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:28 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I thought it was very cute! I usually bring my own candies in my purse. I know its not allowed, but a $5 candy bar? No way. So I go to the convienience store and buy our treats, and maybe get a soda from the theater.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:51 AM on May. 21, 2011

• We saw it in the theater but not in 3D and it was cute. I enjoyed it and the kids really did too. We, too, brought our own snacks. Personally though- there aren't too many kids movies that need to be seen at the theater...between their attention span and trips to the bathroom sometimes you are better off watching at home where you can hit the pause button!!!
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 11:12 PM on May. 21, 2011