Have you had a good poop lately? adult content

I know almost everyone has seen the Oprah episode with Dr. OZ on it talking about poop. Well every since then I have payed close attention to my poop. I always know I need to change up my diet when I have "tiny marbles". I am excited to say I had an olympic swimmer that hit the water gracefully :)

alboston

Asked by alboston at 7:39 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Health

• LMAO
    just had one before loggin on here, this is the first question that is on the new questions posted

you must be peering in my windows watching me, time to close the curtains
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:42 AM on May. 21, 2011

• laughing

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:53 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Wow! Thanks for sharing :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:44 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Have you seen the contest at brendawatson.com? It is called, "how does poo move you?". Seems like health professionals are really trying to get people to understand that pooping is the barometer for wellness! Did dr. Oz talk about what a healthy poo looks like? How many you should have in a day? How much fiber we should be eating to facilitate that? What jobs the different kinds of fiber do in the gi tract?
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 7:51 AM on May. 21, 2011

• LOL! I am one that missed that episode...BUT....i know lots about poop...and yeah...i poop good unless i just came back from a camping trip. They always back me up....i eat shit all weekend when i go camping....maybe it's all those damn marshmallows.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:34 AM on May. 21, 2011