HEAVY period???? adult content

OK so i think i may have miscalculated when my period was supposed to come. I thought i was 6 weeks late but i think i wasnt that late now. I took a blood pregnancy test in ER (sleg pain) on 4/20. Test was neg. i still didnt get it. Last friday 5/13 i took a pregnancy test and still didnt get it, test was neg btw. So i get my period on monday, and its now saturday and it soo heavy. I stand up and it gushes, im soaking a tmapon every 2 hours and pads. I woke up to blood on my bed and ive literally ruined 3 pairs of undies over this period. I have like NO clots as well. I am afraid i might have been pregnant and it was too early to detect. on the pregnancy test, maybe i got pregnant after 4/20? I have no idea. Thanks ladies

Zavsmama815

Asked by Zavsmama815 at 8:09 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• usually with a miscarriage there are clots. pregnancy tests are 99% correct but u could be a part of the 1%.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 8:24 AM on May. 21, 2011

• yea its just weird how heavy it is to me, but there are clots now. so im confused. idk. usually my periods last 3-4 days, this one is going heavy still at 6 days so idk.....ill wait it out
    Zavsmama815

Comment by Zavsmama815 (original poster) at 11:14 AM on May. 21, 2011