End of the world?????? adult content

OK so today around 6pm or so the end of the world is suppose to happen according to Harold Camping. He says "A great earthquake will occur the Bible describes it as 'such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.' This earthquake will be so powerful it will throw open all graves. The remains of the all the believers who have ever lived will be instantly transformed into glorified spiritual bodies to be forever with God."
Now apparently he missed a few important things in the bible for example it says "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36) but I just want to know what you guys think.
Anyone who believes in Heaven and hell, what are your views.
And to those who don't believe does this make you doubt more?

What do y'all think about the simple fact that these people following him actually quit their jobs, didn't pay their bills and gave people a lot of money to watch their pets?

jenkinswife2011

Asked by jenkinswife2011 at 8:52 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Religious Debate

• i can't understand how a person but their faith in what man says i mean i hate they quit their jobs and gave away their belongings but come they also should have been smarter than the average bear
    MADUKES402

Answer by MADUKES402 at 11:22 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I don't believe in any rapture or end of times, so this doesn't really do anything to/for me. I do think that he should somehow be held accountable for those who believed him and made stupid decisions because of it.... I mean, I understand they have responsibility for themselves, but I do believe he is somehow, even a little, liable as well....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:04 AM on May. 21, 2011

• "And to those who don't believe does this make you doubt more?"

I don't doubt- I just don't believe...(in God(s) ) or end of the world predictions!
    ***

"What do y'all think about the simple fact that these people following him actually quit their jobs, didn't pay their bills and gave people a lot of money to watch their pets? "

I think fear is a powerful thing, and that it's kind of sad that people buy into this sort of thing
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:10 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I feel bad for the people who quit their jobs but they have to take some responsibility for themselves. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:35 AM on May. 21, 2011

• 6 pm... What time zone?
    jas_momof2

Answer by jas_momof2 at 9:36 AM on May. 21, 2011

• i will watch their pets for a million US dollars
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:59 AM on May. 21, 2011

• That's what I was wondering, too, jas. What time zone does his god live in?
    jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 10:02 AM on May. 21, 2011

• In a way I feel sorry for these people who sold their homes,etc, and an old guy who wanted to put down all his pets befre the "end", BUT --at the same time, I am amazed and I wonder WHY can't they use their heads and see through all that garbage? I mean....are these people brain damaged? Sheep?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:04 PM on May. 21, 2011

• isnt time man made?
    god lives in eternity, he doesnt go by time!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 6:02 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Idk what time zone i guess since he lives in the us it would be our time zone or whatever time zone he's in? idk. He's just full of lies!!
    jenkinswife2011

Comment by jenkinswife2011 (original poster) at 9:51 AM on May. 21, 2011