End of the world?????? adult content

OK so today around 6pm or so the end of the world is suppose to happen according to Harold Camping. He says "A great earthquake will occur the Bible describes it as 'such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.' This earthquake will be so powerful it will throw open all graves. The remains of the all the believers who have ever lived will be instantly transformed into glorified spiritual bodies to be forever with God."
Now apparently he missed a few important things in the bible for example it says "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36) but I just want to know what you guys think.
Anyone who believes in Heaven and hell, what are your views.
And to those who don't believe does this make you doubt more?

What do y'all think about the simple fact that these people following him actually quit their jobs, didn't pay their bills and gave people a lot of money to watch their pets?

jenkinswife2011

Asked by jenkinswife2011 at 8:52 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• It is already 6pm on May 21st or has been, so his prophesy was a failure just like it was back in the 90's. No man will know when Chris will return.

Answer by gemgem at 8:58 AM on May. 21, 2011

• DUMB WE R NOT GOING TO DIE OMGOODNESS
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 8:53 AM on May. 21, 2011

• As a recent convert, I believe the Bible when it says, "we will know not the day or the hour." Who does this Camping guy think he is? He's getting everyone all upset for no reason.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 8:58 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I'm thinking I wish I knew one of those people who gave everything away.... Not that I would have been able to keep it in good consciousness, but I probably would have held on to it for a few days at least, just to (hopefully) teach them a lesson about following false prophets....
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:38 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Honestly it kinda freaks me out...and i agree with the above post that someone is going to beat the snot out of him for scaring the shit out of people.
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:40 AM on May. 21, 2011

• well its only 11 am here, so if something is to happen im happy to say i have all the kids this weekend..lol. corse protecting a small herd of kids if zombies come will be a lil difficult. haha. alot of people might be mad at this guy and hopefuly would stop following him. if they dont i would love to hear his excuse of why the world didnt crumble apart.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:20 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I know that's the same thing I told my fellow employee. What do y'all think about the simple fact that these people following him actually quit their jobs, didn't pay their bills and gave people a lot of money to watch their pets?
    jenkinswife2011

Comment by jenkinswife2011 (original poster) at 9:02 AM on May. 21, 2011

• LOL. I just hate the fact that he's basically ruining the bible by spreading these lies.
    jenkinswife2011

Comment by jenkinswife2011 (original poster) at 9:04 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I think those people are either gonna be pissed or beat that man to death lol

Answer by gemgem at 9:27 AM on May. 21, 2011

• He's really messing with dangerous territory. He's playing with peoples souls, money, lives and intelligence or what little they had when they started following him. he makes our Heavenly father look like a fool and I don'[t like it one bit!!!
    jenkinswife2011

Comment by jenkinswife2011 (original poster) at 9:31 AM on May. 21, 2011