• In the Spotlight:

Is it normal for your husband to be more excited than you about pregnancy?

I am actually going to hit him soon if he doesn't stop bouncing around! I just rang my mom up to tell her the good news about it being triplets not twins and her reply was "yes honey I know Karson rang earlier". He's rang my entire family! And has told everyone within a 5 mile radius I swear, and I'm stuck here in bed, stupid being ill. *rolls eyes* anyone else have simlar experiences with their SO/DH, anyone have any advice on what to hit him with...? :P

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 4:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My DH said lets keep it a secret until some time passes as I was "advanced maternal age" 39 yrs old. The stick had not even dried and he called his mom and then came home the next day and told me he told everybody at work...what a girl!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I would say yes.  They are not the ones who have to go through labor or delivery.  They won't be the one doing laundry, changing diapers, or any of the other dirty work.  I would be excited too, to have a little one with all the joy and no work.

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 4:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Yeah my dh was always excited when I got pregnant too. I remember at one of the baby showers he was there, insisted on it in fact, and was modeling all the items, like the stroller car seat etc.

Answer by gemgem at 5:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Not at first he wasnt because she wasnt planned i was 17 he was 16 but as time went on he got more excited about it and would always rub my tummy in front of people and be like "this is my little girl in here." lol
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 5:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• mine just wishes he could get pregnant, he gets that excited.

triplets is incredible!! i'm probably more excited that you also!! how neat!
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2008