What do you do about indigestion?

Before becoming pregnant I would take Pepcid but I'm not sure if I should be taking it now.

Isityou

Asked by Isityou at 9:10 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Tums alll the wayyy!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:22 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I just suffered through it:(
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 9:57 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Tums when it got really bad before bedtime otherwise I suffered through it too. Call your OBGYN & ask what they recommend.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:11 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I love my OB! They gave me a handy little book listing solutions for things like this. Here's what it says about heartburn:
    It's fine to use an antacid, as long as it doesn't have baking soda or sodium bicarbonate in it. Though it does stress that you should call and talk to your provider before buying anything over the counter, so that they can recommend the most appropriate choice for you.. It also says that if it's a severe case, that elevating yourself at bed time might help. It will encourage your stomach fluids to stay put.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:41 AM on May. 21, 2011