Anyone else still alive?

It's May 21 and I'm still alive. So clearly that guy was full of shit.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 10:28 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Religious Debate

•          

flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 2:08 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I'm not sure what time zone god operates in, so it will be hard to tell if this prophesy will come true until the entire world has passed the 6:00 hour.

While I'm waiting for that time to pass, I think I'll go out to my garden and plant some beans.  That's optimism for you.  We'll be enjoying those beans later in the summer.  I'm sure of it.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 10:36 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I'm working tonight from 5:30 to 9:30, just in case anyone worries why I'm not online at 6:01.  big smile mini

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:10 AM on May. 21, 2011

• He was not specific on time zones lol. He said 6pm in every time zone. So far no one in Asia, Australia or New Zealand was good enough to be raptured.

Answer by gemgem at 10:35 AM on May. 21, 2011

• so would anybody else like to join me in celebrating everyone still being alive and the whole May 21st thing being bullshit? I have bacon and bacon cupcakes, absinthe, rum, chocolate cake, and johnny depp ♥   ^___^

flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 1:57 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Its my birthday too. The old man got it wrong.....as usual.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 10:40 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Still here, although my MIL was at my front door just before 7 am. That's pretty darn close to the end of the world if you ask me.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:08 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Haha, I'm still here, and I'm betting I'll still be here when 6PM rolls around ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:12 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Still here, though he did specify 6 pm in the USA... of course there is the whole time zone issue.... Yeah... I agree. full of shit. lol. I still have hope for the zombies though. ;0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:30 AM on May. 21, 2011

• it's supposed to be at 6:02 :p.....but still full of shit, just like the hundreds of others who predicted the end of the world and were wrong
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:31 AM on May. 21, 2011