Kidney pain i think

O woke up this morning with sort of a burning sensation on my right side the pain sorta goes from my back to the front. I've had kidney stones before,but I can't pinpoint exactly what this is. I think it maybe could be kidney stones,but what can I do to make it go away? Is their a pain medication that can help relieve the pain faster?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Health

• if it is kidney stones you will have to flush the kidneys.. drink gallons of water.. more than one, and I hear lemon juice helps too, but NO soda's or tea or anything else with caffeine. Caffeine is a diuretic and will make you feel worse. good luck
    Queen0Hearts

Answer by Queen0Hearts at 10:52 AM on May. 21, 2011

• ty
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:52 AM on May. 21, 2011

• You need to go to a doctor. You really can't diagnose yourself. There are a lot of things going on in that one area. I would just get checked out. Leaving your kidneys go without any help, and self treating, can be dangerous. You only have two kidneys, and if you don't get immediate treatment they do wear out eventually.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:06 AM on May. 21, 2011