Did anyone actually believe the psycho that today was the day of the rapture?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 10:42 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Its on Fox now making fun of the guy lmao. Anyway I am a Christian and knew better than to believe what he had said. The Bible is clear about the fact we wont know when Christ will come back, only God knows. Supposedly there were people who DID believe it and gave away alot of their stuff.

Answer by gemgem at 10:44 AM on May. 21, 2011

• That's just sad.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 10:44 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I'd love to see those people who do believe, sitting there waiting for it to come all day only to figure out that it's not coming.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 10:45 AM on May. 21, 2011

• This is just false prophecy.Jesus will return but He did not give a time and date! Just read your Bible and pray asking God to reveal Himself to you.
    Showtella

Answer by Showtella at 10:45 AM on May. 21, 2011

• There was an article in the local paper about a local man who believes it. So, I guess there are people who do believe.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:45 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Some people have a couple screws loose!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:47 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Want sad read this article about how it has affected this family and their kids

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/us/20rapture.html?_r=1

I seriously feel for those kids.

Answer by gemgem at 10:48 AM on May. 21, 2011

• No I never believe when people come out of the woodworks talking to us like they are god, telling us the world will end at this date and time and we need to get right or be left behind.

I do believe that the world will end, the coming of Jesus, and that only God knows this.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:49 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I never believed him, I told my boyfriend that Jesus was coming tomorrow, and we needed to have house cleaned up so He wouldn't think we were pigs.
    ILoveAsherAthan

Answer by ILoveAsherAthan at 10:51 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Total false prophesy. But I do think we should be prepared for any emergency,like a food supply,water supply,flash lights,fuel,generators.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:51 AM on May. 21, 2011