What does this dream mean?

I had a dream I was going down some stairs and at first they were fine but then got really crooked,and impossible to go down so I didn't go down and I told my kids that we would go a different route. Then I had a dream I was driving along in my car it had bald tires my husband was going up in the mountains at my disapprove,and the car sunk in mud we got out to push the car and managed to get the car out of the mud and onto dry land. We however got really muddy but their was a lake right their it was beautiful so we went in and rinsed off kids did great,but somehow I went really far out and instead of coming back somehow I got really tired and couldn't swim anymore and I watched myself die. Then I woke up. Weird dream. I kind think that our dreams can determine things in our life,but I could be wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• It means the way your life is going right now seems hard and you have alot of obstacles. Sometimes you feel like just giving up and letting it all die.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Maybe you have to go back to where those stairs are and go down them maybe the answer is on the other side a symbol steeped deep within a fear you might have. I have dreams like this and I always look for whatever I am avoiding.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:00 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I've had a lot of struggles with my children and in my dreams they are always trying to go the risky route.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:08 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Oh ya then for some reason I feel play with my son going that route cause he's already at the bottom of the steps saying he'll help me. Now that I find really weird.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 AM on May. 21, 2011

• It is simply a dream. No more. No less.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:16 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I think it means there are things in your life you are trying to avoid.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 11:24 AM on May. 21, 2011

• i have had 3 dreams when having affairs with men who not my husband what does that mean

fridah

Answer by fridah at 11:28 AM on May. 21, 2011

• well the stairs were heading downward which means that you are going to believe a solution of your own making is correct but turns out it wasnt such a great idea.... the car represents our physical bodies, sounds to me like your husband is going to help you with a health problem and you became stubborn but if you listen to him you will turn out fine.. the mud represents a loss of confidence of yourself or your kids lost confidence in you so since you were at a lake (which symbols your emotions) you will gain your kids confidence back, since you swam out in the lake it means that you used up all your strength and that part of you that was exhausted will die out and u and ur family will be ok in the end,... just believe in your husband and make things right with your kids but dont over exert yourself emotionally... things will turn out fine : )
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 12:48 PM on May. 21, 2011

• To fridah............was this dream about the three affairs in one night or several nights?? anyhow the affairs represent an attraction to men around you ,in which looks to be 3 different men at 3 different times but i would look into whats missing between u and your husband and try to wake up your romance with him.
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 12:54 PM on May. 21, 2011