How do you know if you had an early miscarriage when you didnt know you were pregnant?

TTC; i have irregular periods sometimes sixty days apart...i have had a bunch of pregnancy symptoms that reminded me of how i felt before i even found out i was pregnant with my 1st child... but i got negative pregnancy tests and then eventually got my period, i heard some woman can have a miscarriage but never even realize it because its so early in pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• yeah the eggs fertile but never attaches, good luck!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 11:15 AM on May. 21, 2011

• There is really no way to know without going to the DR and even then they may not be able to tell you for certain
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 11:16 AM on May. 21, 2011

• It is very common for a woman to miscarry and never know. You can lose a fertilized egg before a pregnancy becomes established. Some studies have found that 30-50 percent of fertilized eggs are lost just before or even during the process of implantation. Usually to early for the woman to even think anything other than their period has arrived.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:21 AM on May. 21, 2011

• yea i had one clot of blood & goshing out i fall in 2000 yea had mis carriage never knew i was pregnat sorry
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:33 AM on May. 21, 2011

• They can analyze tissues --if you keep some of the clots,etc that came out with the flow and bring it in a jar for the Lab ---they did that for me when I miscarried years ago.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:44 AM on May. 21, 2011

• It's very hard to tell, I had a chemical pregnancy in november of 08, and the only reason we found out was bc I got pregnant the next month and had our daughter end of august the following year....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:50 AM on May. 21, 2011

• It is hard to tell. Your doctor may not even be able to tell if it's an early mc.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 1:12 PM on May. 21, 2011