When do you?

when do you start to look for a pre school for ur child? My son is very smart in my opinion and is fully pottied trained before 2 1/2. I just don't know what the age is for pre school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Typically preschool is for 3 and 4 year olds.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:30 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Preschool here in GA is for 3 and 4 year olds
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 11:36 AM on May. 21, 2011

• preschool is for 3 & 4 year olds.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 12:30 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Mine is 2 1/2 and has been in pre-school for 6 months, she absolutely loves it, and has learned so much. My husband drops her off around 2 (he works at night) and I pick her up around 6. I will say with all the learning she is doing there are a few things I wish she hadn't learned, and quite a few germs have been passed around. All in all I think it is great! We looked at in home daycares also but it was not right for us. Start looking early if you want your son to start at 3 start looking now the good preschools get filled fast.
    damselphish

Answer by damselphish at 12:31 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Call around and see if they have waiting lists. Some are very hard to get into.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 1:59 PM on May. 21, 2011

• we enrolled ours at 3 and a half you just need to call around and see what the age requirements are and what all requirements are.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:09 PM on May. 21, 2011