How do you decide?

When voting up answers, how do you decide which person to vote up if there are multiple people with the same answer that you were planning to give? Sometimes, I'll vote up the person who worded it the best. But, other times (especially when it's the WYR questions where it's a one or another answer), I'll vote up the person who is on the lower levels to help them get more credits and get to higher levels.

kasey22

Asked by kasey22 at 11:35 AM on May. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I decide on the way the answers are worded
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 11:41 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Why do you ration them? You know you can still vote up even if you don't get points for it, right?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:12 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I have a complex mathematical algorithm that I use to give likes, similar to the one used to calculate the rapture.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 11:39 AM on May. 21, 2011

• NotPanicking, I do know that. I don't vote up just because I get points for it. I vote up even when I don't get points, just like I answer and bump when I don't get points. But, if I answer a question like the Would You Rather questions where all of the answers are the same, I vote up because 1. it's easier than typing out a response, and 2. it will give points to other people. It's not about rationing the vote ups, it's about who you're going to vote up in those instances. What's the point in voting up more than 1 person to a question like that?
    kasey22

Comment by kasey22 (original poster) at 12:23 PM on May. 21, 2011