I want to know more about the drugs available out there to jump-start getting cycles regular

TTC after depo; its been 21 months since the last shot i got (so 18 months since i was due for the next shot) i hear 18 months after getting off the shot is the average time for most women..... so i dont know if we have been TTC long enough to worry about seeing a doc, i want to wait til it happens naturally but i still want to know all about the drugs out there, i keep hearing about clomid and other drugs that are to help jump start cycles

RobinEsMommy

Asked by RobinEsMommy at 11:35 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• They are not drugs---they are hormones. See a fertility specialist about that. They are the only ones who know.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:41 AM on May. 21, 2011

• After I got off depo it too me 2 1/2 years to get pregnant again I was started on Yaz for a while an about 7 months after getting off Yaz I got pregnant with my baby girl who is now 13 months old I wish you luck and if you have any more questionsmessage me
    bree_gabys_mom

Answer by bree_gabys_mom at 3:19 PM on May. 21, 2011