Herman Cain is set to announce his candidacy for the presidency today. What do you think about him..something a little more specific than like or don't like please? :)

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 11:53 AM on May. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Haven't looked into him much. I want Bachman for president.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:04 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I havent formed an opinion really on any of the candidates yet. Its a little early for that. In the end basically I will be voting for any republican with pulse so I guess it doesnt matter what my opinion is lmao.

Answer by gemgem at 12:06 PM on May. 21, 2011

• – collapse
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:27 PM on May. 21, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• I think its too early to form a solid opinion.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:31 PM on May. 21, 2011

• – collapse

As you can see from my LINKS, I am not happy about H Cain or M Bachmann,......and I think the Republicans had better find a sane candidate if they want to win in 2012.  The preacher in the first link was kicked our of Friday's government opener . Here's a LINK for that. He is nuts and Bachmann like him. Hmmmmm....?

http://www.sctimes.com/article/20110521/NEWS01/105200028/House-Speaker-apologizes-self-described-minister-s-prayer

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:32 PM on May. 21, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• The preacher in the first link was kicked our of Friday's government opener . Here's a LINK for that. He is nuts and Bachmann like him. Hmmmmm

So.  Obama liked Jeremiah Wright until it became politically advantageous to not like him.  What is your point?  I understand you not liking Bachmann for reasons actually attributed to her, but to use some preacher she likes as your excuse seems superficial.  JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:37 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Minnesotanice, for once I agree with you. Out of curiosity who would you like ot see run?
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:39 PM on May. 21, 2011

• How about a Bachman/Cain ticket Carpy? Don't care which is P and which is VP.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 1:22 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Mother Jones? LOL I know you are liberal gert, but I didn't know you had fallen that far! You might want to take a closer look at Cain, he slammed Obama for taking the carving knife to Medicare.
    yourspecialkid

Comment by yourspecialkid (original poster) at 1:23 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Looked at your Des Moines register blog link and I agree with him, stupid people ARE running this country right now. And I think Pelosi and Reid are at the top of the list. Obama and Biden are on the list too. Obama may be very intelligent, but he has made some really stupid decisions.

We made somewhat of a start in the last elections, but we need to do more!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 1:25 PM on May. 21, 2011