why are there so many bitchs on here i mean if you have nothing nice to say than dont say anything at all grrrr!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL This is the second time I have seen this question posted today. Probably because some ppl are just mean? or idk just because its the internet?

Answer by gemgem at 5:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Because here is what happens: You get in your car, you go to work, you drive around trying to not to have some idiot slam his car into yours, you rush into Walmart to get something quick for dinner, there is a line of about 20 people, at each checkout. You come home to fussy, cranky kids and husband who wants fed, you jump on here and take your frustrations out on idiots. Have fun with it.
    Anonymous

• its the anonimity (sp?) of the internet, I think. I had cafemom remove a really mean comment yesterday posted by someone who chose to be anonymous. Life is too short to deal with mean people.

Merry Christmas (or Happy Hannukkah, or Happy Kwanza) to all the other moms out there! And I mean it!
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 5:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• GRRRRRRR, I hate it when you try to answer a Q, and people just blow up on you like you said something wrong. I hate that. The bitches.

Answer by louise2 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I wonder why everybody who complains always posts as anonymous?! ;)

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• LOL at the m.robertson! Right! I was thinking that too!

Answer by gemgem at 5:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i know when i post somethig its never anon =) but i agree people are just meannnn!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• LMAO everyday we see this crap welcome to c-m world

Anonymous

• yeah serious.. i mean, if i have something to bitch about, then i have the balls to show my name.. dont have anything to hide... ;) and i love getting hate mails. LOL

i only post as anonymous when i have a question about something very private that my friends/family on here dont need to know about ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• We are in the end of times. Its sad on many levels. Just let it go.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2008