Cricut or Slice...??? Help!!

I need some opinions from all you paper crafters out there. I am so interested in buying a Cricut Expression machine, but the price has been stopping me. Making Memories' Slice machine looks really interesting too, and so a much smaller price. They both seem to do the same job....and the opinions have varied! So I am at a stand still until I make up my mind...! Any opinions?

blueyedmama74

Asked by blueyedmama74 at 12:42 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Ive never played with a slice...
    But I am a HUGE FAN of Cricut. I own the expressions & the gypsy.
    With the slice your cuts are pretty small (4x4 inches).. But with the expressions you can get 12x12 inches cuts. (so u can make a full scalloped scrapbook page).

I started with the smaller cricut. It is nice & id still prefer it to a slice.
    I think if you only make small cards then the slice would be OK... But if you scrapbook, the expressions can do some awesome things! :)
    Or if you like paper crafts like making mini scrapbooks. or whatever the expressions is awesome!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:25 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I have the original cricut, love it, and never really saw any reason to get the bigger one.
    PinkLily66

Answer by PinkLily66 at 9:03 AM on May. 22, 2011

• I bought the original Cricut when it was on sale at Joann Fabrics and saved $100 dollars. I've never tried the other, but I love, love, love my Cricut!
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 3:26 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I love my cricut machine even though I just got it for Christmas last year and just have really started using it. I have never use the other machine but would recommend the Cricut to everyone.
    kirstenvargo

Answer by kirstenvargo at 8:50 PM on May. 23, 2011