Trying to find a good paying career that..

i could study in college and will be able to let me travel with my fiance. he has this great job but he has to travel around everywhere in order to work. but i want my own career and not live off my soon to be husbands income because i always wanted to be independent. any ideas for a steady good paying job that i could work anywhere and not at just one place?

Keriii24

Asked by Keriii24 at 12:57 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• Freelance writer! Especially if you area going to be traveling. You will find so many topics to write about! You can look into becoming a travel writer for the travel channel even:)
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 12:58 PM on May. 21, 2011

• there's a crap ton of degrees that you could travel with. I major in statistic, just a year and a half, approx, from getting my BS. I could take that basically anywhere in the industrialized world and make good money. But I like math and am good at it so it works for me.
    What do you like to do? What are your interests? that plays a big role in what you would go to college for.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:01 PM on May. 21, 2011

• i like to help people alot. i was looking into physical therapy but i dont know about that anymore. also i was thinking about being a professional organizer or an interior designer
    Keriii24

Comment by Keriii24 (original poster) at 1:14 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Accounting

Answer by rkoloms at 1:22 PM on May. 21, 2011

• security mall
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:41 PM on May. 21, 2011

• LPN
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 9:07 PM on May. 21, 2011