How do you make bed rest easier for the whole family?

I'm having another threatened miscarriage like last time. My son is almost 10 months and wants Mommy to play with him and carry him around, and I should neither be standing or carrying much anything let alone my 20lb child. My Husband's not taking it well having to take over everything because he's busy with summer semester excelerated calculus which apparently gives five pages of homework a night and nine on weekends. And finally I'm going nuts because my child is crying and I can't do squat. Grandparents are too busy or live too far away. So is there anything that would make this easier for all of us? I guess there's nothing to help Daniel but for My son and I is there anything that might make that easier,mostly for my son?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 12:59 PM on May. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• is daycare possible? or even a friend coming by...anything?
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 1:12 PM on May. 21, 2011

• My SIL quit school recently so maybe her,but no daycare's not possible right now.
    lizziebreath

Comment by lizziebreath (original poster) at 1:20 PM on May. 21, 2011