Is their a dream your curious about?? ask me , maybe i can help you out!

I can try my best to interpret your dreams but its up to you if you want to believe in them or not , usually dreams come true within 3-5 days after. Dont always assume bad dreams are bad, some bad dreams are good..

fairybrokenwing

Asked by fairybrokenwing at 1:02 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Last night I dreamt I was having a surrogate pregnancy for a member of the royal family, it was slightly crazy. I don't believe in dream predictions but I'd love to see what it means according to them.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 1:09 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Few days ago I dreamt that my boyfriend (whose currently incarcerated) and I had our own place, with my 2 girls (diff. father) He has only seen his son a few times (from previous relationship), and I have NEVER met his son.....anywho....in my dream we were at our house, and he was about to leave for work, the mother of his kids comes to drop his son off at our house, so son is there, and i'm a stay at home mom to my 2 girls and his son.......i take care of the kids, and I'm even decorating a kids' room, and his son calls me mom and my oldest dd LOVES him! ... when BF gets home all the kids run up to him and hug him, even my 2 girls who have never met him either (but do talk on the phone), then after a while the sons mom comes to pick him up and the next day is the same exact thing...
    Anonymous

• I had a dream I was looking for a new house, and stumbled across the home I grew up in. I decided I wanted to buy it and there was a lady with me who told me no, u don't want to go in there. I told her yes I grew up here and I want this house. I went in and started looking all around, it was exactly how I remembered at first. Then the tiles and wallpaper al peeled off and the floor turned into this nasty fluffy orange and green fluffy stuff that would fall thru if I stepped to hard. I decided she was right so I went to the backyard to take one last look at the yard we used to play on and discovered it had been taken over by these little men who lived in a tree and their squirrel friends. They weren't friendly but they let me sit on their tree and sulk while they went about their business and observed me. They were playing with all our childhood toys also and using them to do their work of getting nuts for them and the squirrel
    Jacqui410

Answer by Jacqui410 at 1:27 PM on May. 21, 2011

• As silly and funny as it sounds, it was a very vivid and real feeling dream. You could almost here the voices and get a glimse or tiny essence of my brothers and sisters and mom and cats, like we were ghosts there. But still it was abandoned and lonley.
    Jacqui410

Answer by Jacqui410 at 1:29 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I had a dream two nights ago, we were inside our barn having a weird lights off party, and we were playing a game like soccer, once our team won, we went outside and a boy I had a crush on in middle school was there and we started talking. We walked by a rabbit hutch and all the rabbits were dead ( we don't have a hutch or a rabbit) but it was on the side of our house. We talked while walking inside and dhs parents were there, but never said anything about the guy who was with me, just acted normal.... It was so strange and random....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:48 PM on May. 21, 2011

• To: aishanabuaisha--pregnancy usually means something new (something good) will occur in your life, and you being the surrogate for the royal family (keep in mind royal family is the measurement of how grand this new idea is) , its a new idea you and possibly others will definetly benefit

To: Anoynomous: How long is your bf incarcerated for? it looks to me like your dream is foretelling you that you are all going to eventually be together in one way or another! repititive dreams make it accurate so keep doing what you are doing and have patience : )

fairybrokenwing

Comment by fairybrokenwing (original poster) at 2:59 PM on May. 21, 2011

• To: Jacqui410-- Theirs going to be some people who will disagree with you, and the home signifies your true aspect of how life is supposed to be, the end of the dream you will eventually get your point across to some people (the little men in whom which you may not know) the squirrels represent people you do know and its because of these people you will get your point across.

To: BabyBugsmama-- when you dream of a person from your past, that usually means that they are thinking about you and to mention that you two were walking around dead rabbits means that you two never had a good chance at love from the start, as for your dhs parents they are going to contact you soon!
    fairybrokenwing

Comment by fairybrokenwing (original poster) at 3:15 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I had a dream that a good friend betrayed me. I can't remember specific details.
    Anonymous

• i had a dream i had a baby boy a month ago now, and im not prego.
    did it mean anything?
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 6:17 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Anonymous--when you dream of betrayel it means you are suspicious of that person

Liz4Life--its a dream of something new and refreshing and it could onlly be pursued by your actions
    fairybrokenwing

Comment by fairybrokenwing (original poster) at 3:14 AM on May. 22, 2011