Does Santa bring gifts for mom & dad at your house?

my son is too little to notice this year (I think) but does "Santa" bring gifts to the adults in your house, or just the kids? I am deciding how to do it in my house.

mom2alan

Asked by mom2alan at 5:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Holidays

• Sanat only brought gifts to the kids when they were little. I didn't want them questioning why their friends parents didn't get something from Santa. Too complicated to explain.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 5:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• haha, santa doesn't even give the kids gifts in our house. normally parents don't have santa bring them gifts, cuz "santa only brings children gifts"
    Anonymous

• I actually didnt think about it until now.. because our daughter is only 17months old and last year we didnt get a santa claus, because she was just too young to understand. This year we asked our neighbor-friend to be Santa Claus for our little girl :) But he will only bring gifts to our girl... And i guess thats enough. :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• We work up the santa angle in our house but santa only b rings for kids. Big people buy for each other because Santa doesnt bring them toys. So grandma and grandpa might buy for mom and dad, and mom and dad buy for each and grandma and grandpa so we wont be sad because were too old for gifts ;-)

Answer by gemgem at 5:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i remember a few times that santa brought presents for my mom...it was always something she had really wanted but didnt buy b/c it was too expensive. my dad could be romantic when he tried :D. also, santa brought family presents, like board games, video games, movies, etc.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• in my house Santa brings gifts to everyone..thats they way it was when i was little..my mom always got something from Mr. Claus and my dad always got something from Mrs. Claus...i think i would be sad if Santa didnt bring something for me...i am a hug kid at heart when it comes to Christmas!!!
    mom0f6517mths

Answer by mom0f6517mths at 6:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• No. Parents get some things in their stocking though. :)
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 7:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• He did when I was little and still does even now that "the jigg is up"
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 12:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Santa brings 1 present to me and my hubby, I actually do it just for fun, not really for the kids cause like you said "they don't really notice". It's just a way to get myself something while I'm shopping with justification. :) heehee
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 12:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• We just do stockings for the grown ups. It's the only thing the kids have noticed
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2008