Stressed out today.... stuck between a rock and a hard place...

my son's dad wants to see him today.....
me and my son with live with my parents at the moment. i just graduated from college and just started a new job.

my mom dislikes my son's dad for her own personal reasons....
whenever i take my son to see him. she gets mad and argues with me.

i understand she does not like his dad. but she cannot expect me to keep him from his dad just because of the way she feels.

i cannot talk to her because she says i am stupid for taking my son to see his dad. and im taking him for my own personal reasons....

i feel bad sometimes when i make excuses why i cannot bring. but hey i have to live with her for right now until i work on my job a little longer to get my own place....

if i take him to see his dad. she doesnt talk to me for days... and then with his dad he gets mad....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe she is afraid of losing your DS or jealous of the time his dad gets with him. Try to talk to her to get to the root of the problem.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:42 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I am sorry you are caught in between. Just because she does not like him, is not a reason for him not to see his father. However, if your mom's concerns are more about the safety of your son then maybe she has good reason. You are the mom so this should be your decision. Maybe try and sit down and talk to your mom as to why this is such an issue with her. I hope everything works out.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 1:27 PM on May. 21, 2011

• i dont feel i have to discuss what i decisions i make for my son. with my mom. she is just a control freak....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:33 PM on May. 21, 2011

• noooo
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:32 PM on May. 21, 2011