omg

i got the rabbit vibrator and it was wonderful does anyone else have it and do you love or hate it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I had one yrs back that I got at a sex toy party and I loved it...wonder what ever happened to that thing?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• ha ha ha I wore mine out
    Anonymous

• ohh I want one so so so bad lol but I have to say sex with my Ben Wah balls is great to humm maybe I will order a rabbit for my personal x-mas gift lol

Anonymous

• I have one but I dont like it, Call me crazy i would rather get screwed with by me hubby.
    Anonymous

• i have the bunny love. it has the vibrating ears for the clit and the anas!!!! I love it...if yours is water proff its so fun!!! also when your done take the batteres out. they ca die just sitting in it. i use to work at adult toy shop. I miss it. When they fired me ppl told me they are going some where else. since i know most of the toys ;-) and could give good advice and never judged.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i fucking love it. LOVE IT
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 10:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008