Teen Mom

wow ok so I just watched Teen Mom on MTV the one with the twin sisters, I can understand those girls are going to have some tough times, the one without the child is having seperation anixty poor girl she feels she is not needed anymore, the one with the child feels and is true she needs to be a mom first the boyfriend thinks the other sister just needs to chill out he doesnt understand the bonds between twins.. I feel for them both

jadeyazi

Asked by jadeyazi at 1:45 PM on May. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I thought the other sister was way to whiney about her sister having a baby. quit crying, get over it and be happy that your an aunt
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:33 PM on May. 21, 2011

• blank stare

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:25 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I watch Teen Mom every week, I use it as a learning tool, but really I'm addicted I have been watching it since the first season. I read yesterday that the girl on that episode is pregnant with her second bb and her and the boyfriend have married.
    damselphish

Answer by damselphish at 2:28 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I felt so bad for the mom. She was torn, that baby had the most annoying cry ever, I wouldn't have let him go that long crying like that without taking him to the doctor. That boyfriend pissed me off because he wouldn't let the sister be in the room? Seriously he was a selfish turd.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:53 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I finally got to watch the whole thing, what a show, the boyfriend was being a butt, the momma needed to call the doctor earlier then 3wks later, and the sister yes she needed to be a littile more understandning.. all I can is is Wow
    jadeyazi

Comment by jadeyazi (original poster) at 5:26 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Well, the pregnant one is now married to the BF and pregnant with her second. Her husband is in the Air Force.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:51 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I don't watch reality series, or MTV - at least not since they stopped being about music back in the late 90s. But I get from the posts that one twin was being whiney about her sister having a baby...really? I have a twin sister and I was thrilled when she got pregnant and we've always been close, even while she was pregnant and after she had her DD we were still close and spent time together and I loved it because I got to play with my niece and spoil her then hand her back to her mom at the end of the day...then of course my sister did the same to me when I had my first baby.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 12:02 AM on May. 22, 2011