Mistaken Identity

My friend said he was asked by someone if he was his daughter's Grandfather and it was not by one of her classmates as he thought when it happened it would be one of them.

It has not happened to me yet, but if it does I hope someone mistakes me for his sister.

Has this happened to you?

virginiamama71

Asked by virginiamama71 at 1:46 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It happened to me quite frequently is my hometown! There was this little old lady who always thought I belonged to a certain family in town. EVERYTIME she saw me, she would ask if I was a ______... I'd have to remind her everytime that I wasn't. I dreaded seeing that woman~!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:50 PM on May. 21, 2011

• yeah when shopping with my girls people who don't know I am the mom will ask if I am their sister. And when the girls were young and went to a school with rich kids with nannies, other parents would always ask if I was the nanny. Like at the school science fair or they would drop their kid off at my house they would ask if I was "ashley's nanny" uhhh no I am the mom
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:32 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I am always mistaken for my childrens sister, LOVE IT!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:04 PM on May. 21, 2011

• When I was 16 someone asked my dad which was his wife, me or my mom. He said 'One is my daughter, now can you figure it out?"
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 3:23 PM on May. 21, 2011

• people always mistake me and my sister
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 6:09 PM on May. 21, 2011