Kind of strange, my nipples still leak adult content

My DD is 2.5 and my nipples still leak. I only breastfed for 10 weeks, went back to work and no time to pump so I dried up. Occasionally within the past couple months my nipples have been leaking, I thought it was during my period only but it's not. Now my nipples are sore kind of feel like they are being squeezed. How abnormal is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I never stopped lactating after the birth of my first child 10 years ago.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:18 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Its totally normal? My dd is 20 months old, and I still leak on occasion, my doctor said some women may always leak. as long as it's not a lot, like, soaking a shirt or need to wear a breast pad you should be fine, Sucks, but just another thing us moms have to deal with :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:19 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Could you be preganat? You don't have to answer here but if DH or SO if playing with them, or you for that matter then you will still leak, I only BF for four months but continuted to leak for a little over a year becasue DH wouldn't leave them alone.
    Codragonfly

Answer by Codragonfly at 3:18 PM on May. 21, 2011

• My DD is 13 mths and mine still leak. I never BF so I was wondering abt that too. I think I may be making a trip to the Dr. soon.
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 1:09 AM on May. 22, 2011