Venting!

My hubby and I have not had a brake alone in like 8 months!!! I am going to loose my mind soon if I do not get out of this house with nothing but adults...AHHHHHHHHH only problem is never have a sitter........ :(

Mommi2four2011

Asked by Mommi2four2011 at 2:16 PM on May. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• It's been almost 2 years for me. The rare occasion that I do have a sitter, it's normally for one child, or for doctors appointments, no dates, or girls night out for ever... That's mommyhood
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:26 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I'll sit for you.
    Anonymous

• Oh I know having four kids and finding a reliable sitter who does not cost an arm and a leg is impossible these days! The only time I do get out is to run to the store real quick and I have not had a girls night out in about three years................ :( Oh well guess I will just continue to love 8pm when all the kids are sleeping lol
    Mommi2four2011

Comment by Mommi2four2011 (original poster) at 2:33 PM on May. 21, 2011

• What is that answer by anonymous??? who is that???
    Mommi2four2011

Comment by Mommi2four2011 (original poster) at 2:34 PM on May. 21, 2011

• My dh and I are like that. In a few years, your kids will be able to watch themselves;)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:28 PM on May. 21, 2011