Who here is going out of town for the holidays?

Just wondering if I'm theo nly one spending Christmas in another state or country. lol...going to Cananda...anyone else out there traveling out for the holidays?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I usually do. I normally spend the holidays near Washington DC with family. This year we have a family drama situation which is keeping me home :-(

Answer by gemgem at 5:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• we are going to tx so my DH can visit his family before he deploys in jan.
    Anonymous

• My mom has cancer, and they live in OR (I live in AZ), and yes I am going to OR for Christmas. But then, I spent a couple weeks there in October when she had her last operation, then another ten days around Thanksgiving. I'm fortunate that I'm not working out the house right now (am disabled), so I can spend as much time as possible with her before she dies. I'm trying to focus on creating good memories this season, rather than getting all bummed thinking about how this is probably our last Christmas together.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 8, 2008