How do I lose the baby weight?

irishmomma916

Asked by irishmomma916 at 2:33 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• breast feeding is suppose to help out a lot with losing the baby weight!
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 2:35 PM on May. 21, 2011

• My boys are 1 and 2, I couldn't breast feed my little one. Thanks tho
    irishmomma916

Comment by irishmomma916 (original poster) at 2:37 PM on May. 21, 2011

• p90x...but only if you can commit for 1-1.5 hrs a day EVERY day for 3 months. It is really hard...but girl...I lost SO much weight and toned up SO fast. I went from 167lb to 135lb and lost over 30something inches as well as went from a size 12 to a size 5-6. I was smaller than I'd been in YEARS. I know it sounds like a pitch but I swear by it. After this baby I will do another round. I loved it.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 2:54 PM on May. 21, 2011

• find a gym with daycare. take your kids and go as often as you can, hopefully 5 to 6 days a week. cut out sweets, salt, butter and empty calories. and the biggest thing is portion control! just stay focused, dont get discouraged. one thing i did that made it click in my head is to say my weight wasn't "BABY WEIGHT" it was just my own fat. lol it sounds harsh but once i stop letting myself think it was okay to blame my kids for being flabby it is soooo much better!
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 6:10 PM on May. 21, 2011