What are some role playing ideas? *Adult Content* adult content

I am looking for ways to spice up our marriage. I thought role playing maybe something new. What are some ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Better ask your husband what he's into before you try anything. It won't be pretty if you knock yourself out dressing up like a naughty Catholic schoolgirl and that ends up freaking him out.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:59 PM on May. 21, 2011

• He is the wild one. So he wants to do anything. I would be more stand offish then he is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:02 PM on May. 21, 2011

• The best way to spice it up is to compliment and admire and show appreciation for him from morning to night. I promise you that absolutely nothing else is necessary if you make him feel like the most loved man on earth all day every day. I'm married more than 46 years, and I still have to beat the man off me!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:06 PM on May. 21, 2011

• ice cream for baby man
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:29 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Well, you could be a model and him the photographer, start with outfits and stuff, then do poses in langieri, undergarments, nude, it will turn him on and make you feal sexy. If your uncomfortable then you just use a digital camera and deleate the photos when your done.
    Codragonfly

Answer by Codragonfly at 4:09 PM on May. 21, 2011