Greys Anatomy

Did you watch the season finale? What do you think, Do you agree with owen choice of chief resident? why or why not, Do you agree with medirth's pushiment? why or why not, and do you think Derek is over reating, will he forgive her, would you? Will they get the baby? What will Chiristina do? DO you think Owen is over reacting, or should he be included in the desison Finally who do you think little grey should be with? Soloan or Avery?

Codragonfly

Asked by Codragonfly at 2:45 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• DANG!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! this cracked me up.... okay....
    First of all, I thought the Finale SUCKED compared to the past finales! I mean c'mon, the Denny Finale... the Shooting Finale... this one was just an episode for me! I'm a DIE HARD Grey's fan, I watched the first one when it first started and havent missed an episode yet! Now, for the questions.....
    1. I dont think April should of got chief resident, I think Little Grey should of got it.
    2. Meridith's punishment I think wasn't harsh enough but for the show they couldnt fire her! I mean the show is based off her! So, for the show's sake I think the punishment is fine.
    3. I think Mc. Dreamy, I mean Derek will forgive her but hold a grudge for awhile but will forget since they have a baby now.
    4. Yes they will keep the baby... I think?! LOL
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 2:54 PM on May. 21, 2011

• (continued...)
    5. I think Owen was right, it should talk about pros and cons. For Christina's defense, Owen knew before he married her that she didnt want kids! So, I feel bad for Christina that this happened to her but I think they'll end up keeping the baby, I mean everyone else is WHY NOT!? LOL
    6.I think Little Grey should be with Sloan but Avery is hella hot! LOL But she has a lot more chemistry with Sloan!

staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 2:56 PM on May. 21, 2011