Toys to donate...

Do you just donate toys without cleaning them or making sure they work?? Or do you only donate good working toys? Most of the time I donate the good, clean but nonworking or missing something toys and then yard sale the good ones. We use the earnings for newer toys or clothes.

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 2:47 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I only donate working toys .
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:49 PM on May. 21, 2011

• we make sure they are in working order, cleaned, and all the pieces are there. anything not complete or unable to use goes in the trash.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:50 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I only donate clean working toys. charitable can become over run with donations and it only make it worse when people donate unusable things. I don't want to add to that. I can just as easy toss it myself and save them the time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:51 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I am that horrible mother who donates toys right after christmas. They get to pick out what goes. but everything that stays needs to fit it the toy box. So much of what gets donated is brand new. (we get lots of doubles from grand parents.)
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 3:05 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Clean and working in perfect order. Broken or missing part all goes to trash.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:06 PM on May. 21, 2011