Season Fianle NCIS

Ok this finale kinda sucked imo but the thing left hanging, who do you think denizo is investiaging? Ziva would make sense but why denzo and not gibbs, hmm

Codragonfly

Asked by Codragonfly at 3:23 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• What I want to know is: What did EJ take out of Agent Levin's arm when she went down to see him in autopsy. Is EJ the one he is supposed to look at? Are we going to see another Jeanne?
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:39 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Ya that freaked me out to, but EJ left so i didn't think about her, that was really weird though!
    Codragonfly

Comment by Codragonfly (original poster) at 3:42 PM on May. 21, 2011

• She said she is taking a break, but staying in town. So he might still be seeing her. '

I just keep thinking that whatever it was she took out of his arm might have something to do with it. Maybe she is hoping to keep seeing Tony to keep being the mole.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:43 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I think tony and zeiva need to get together
    Codragonfly

Comment by Codragonfly (original poster) at 3:51 PM on May. 21, 2011