What are you a hoarder of?

Me- hair products! Everything from shampoo to sprays and gels. I simply cannot pass up a good deal! I already have tons, but yet, I think I need more. Seriously, I'm thinking of joining a self help group. How about you?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 3:47 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I hoard hair accessories. Bows, clips, headbands, I can't get enough.
    I also hoard ammo.
    Those things don't really go together though...at least i'll have cute hair when I'm sniping zombies ;)
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:03 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Office supplies, I have a fetish for them. LOL And Girl Scout badges, but that's only because we haven't had a ceremony in a while and I've got them saved up to hand out.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:23 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Hand bags and shoes
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 4:24 PM on May. 21, 2011

• LOL We would love each other's houses! I had to start an inventory list for my products, hair, skin, and body. I stock up and I always have lots and lots of different types and scents.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:31 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Lol Fitted graphic T-Shirts. I guess I rather have my shirt tell people how I'm feeling for me lol
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 4:53 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Food? Would be about the closest thing i have to hoarding, We buy by the case fulls.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 5:03 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I keep all my old magazines. Cosmo and Glamour LOVE THEM! I just cannot throw them out! I have a box in the garage and a stack in my dresser.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 3:57 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Kids toys. I have a 3yr old, 2yr old, and 1yr or and I never really want to throw away much because if one doesnt like it the next will and so on!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:02 PM on May. 21, 2011

• You know you can get a check for $35 for just talking to a Dr Jack Samuels of Johns Hopkins Medical Center for his study of this, right?
    Just go to their website if interested. Oh to answer your question, my hoarding is of papers, shoes, boxes, purses, bags and books
    Anonymous

• Books and legos and I do have boxes and boxes of toys because my son still wants to play with everything, but really it's the legos that are the one overflowing item and they might overtake the amount of books I have everywhere
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:49 PM on May. 21, 2011