When is the best time to test OPK?

I read an article or blog that said something about not testing in the mornings? I have a positive every morning for 5 days, and when I haven't been drinking very much, it comes out positive...?? HPT is negative. What does this mean?

triciabc21

Asked by triciabc21 at 4:19 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You're talking about an ovulation kit right? I just took it 14 days after my period and the two bold lines tell you that it's time to get busy and start trying for that baby! If there is only one line and the other is faded or not even showing up, that means you're not ovulating.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:24 PM on May. 21, 2011

• iam not understanding , but i would try to test again are u due for ur cycle.
    tisha999

Answer by tisha999 at 4:29 PM on May. 21, 2011

• wait, drinking what?
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 7:15 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Drinking water, coffee, pop... And I haven't had my period ina couple of months. But for a while it was around the 16th
    triciabc21

Comment by triciabc21 (original poster) at 11:24 PM on May. 21, 2011