What will you be doing at 6:00?

I'll be getting drunk and hopefully wake up with a hangover. Cause if tonight is the end of the world, than I won't have to worry about the hangover, but if it isn't than damn I'm screwed!

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 4:32 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• idk probably watching you post while drunk?

Answer by gemgem at 4:32 PM on May. 21, 2011

• At 6 for everyone?
    Anonymous

• i'll be waiting at the door for my dh to be pulling in the drive way. we are going to have our "last meal" together. lol
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:34 PM on May. 21, 2011

• LMAO!

I'll be fighting my way into the school parking lot to drop my son off for 3 hours of bounce houses, face painting, movies, snacks, games, prizes, etc. They have a yearly "Principal's Pajama Party", which is a ticketed event that they have to earn the privilege of attending, with good behavior.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:34 PM on May. 21, 2011

• trying to decide on dinner.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:34 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Well, it's 10:30 pm where I am, and nothing happened here, so I think you're going to be stuck with that hangover.

StrawberryLane

Answer by StrawberryLane at 4:34 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I will be cleaning up after dinner, maybe rearranging my living room....I might peek outside to see if the Rapture is happening LOL.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:35 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Yes 6pm for everyone lol. However since it hasnt happened in AU, NZ and Asia and now parts of Europe from of his followers are now saying itll be 6pm EST LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 4:35 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I will be working out
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:35 PM on May. 21, 2011

• hmm... now I wonder how many of his school mates won't be there because of nutty parents.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:35 PM on May. 21, 2011