What the heck do I make now?

I was going t make some chicken tacos for me my SO and my DD...but SO comes home and informs he is getting his 2 kids...umm...crap...i dont have enough chicken for that plus I have tons of leftovers...I have 1 chicken parm..1 swiss steak...a mix of sausage,red potatoes,chicken and grn peppers and now raw chicken that I'm marinating in taco seasoning and hot sauce as well as some in buffalo sauce for lunch tomorrow...soo I hae all this food dont know of 1 cohesive meal i can make out of any of it...any ideas?

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 5:13 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Have leftover night and everyone just eat something different as log as its all leftovers
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:14 PM on May. 21, 2011

• yeah i suppose that woul work...i would just have to cook some pasta up that way
    happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 5:17 PM on May. 21, 2011

• after you have made the chicken taco's and while they are on the stove, frying, i would throw in the steak and your chicken parm. shred it all up and mix it all together. thats what i would do.

as for the mixture of sausage, potatoes, chicken and peppers, i would make that into a casserole. Add a can of cream of chicken and tater tots, top it with cheese and bake.

now you have 2 meals to serve
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:19 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Make two meals and cut it up so everyone can taste each of it.

Answer by gemgem at 5:21 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Cook it all individually and let them grab what they want lOL
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 5:32 PM on May. 21, 2011

• you and DH eat tacos, kids get pick of leftovers LOL
    Anonymous

• i say u n DH eat left overs and let the kids eat the tacos... its what i would do.. unless u say screw it and all go out to eat lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:42 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I guess his kids wont eat tacos...his kids dont eat anything..it's sooo annoying...i hate making 2 dinners...my kids have always eaten what I make for that reason...guess thta's part of blending families...they better learn to start eating what I make!!!
    happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 5:46 PM on May. 21, 2011

• make what you were planning to make for you guys and serve them a frozen pizza.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:50 PM on May. 21, 2011

• or what?
    Anonymous