Excuse me.....is this thing on? LOL

If you are reading this......on MAY 21, 2011.... I guess that you have survived a miracle! Right along with with the millions of the rest of us on this planet of which we call earth! 

Oh my gosh how people think that it will be the end of the world....end of everything! 

Will there be a big lightening flash to help prepare me along with some sonic boom to knock me off my feet as if a meteor hit our planet to knock it off its axis???

Well one thing I can say about people whom think the END of the world will be tomorrow.........they are way off their rocker and need to get off THEIR axis and face reality! 

They said ALOT of things over the years........Nostradamus and so many others have their predictions too over the centuries!

Well I think I am gonna revive MISS CLEO'S career! 

CALL ME NOW MISS CLEO....1-800-IMACRAZY2 !!!

PLEASE TELL ME IT ISN'T SO!

Take me to your leader! Cause it seems that we as humans are still searching for intelligent life cause we sure as hell aren't finding it here!!!!!!!!

We have enough worries in our lives with family members whom are sick and those whom have died and our wonderful soldiers fighting for our country.

Let's have a PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF OUR WORLD DAY ....and not this THE WORLD WILL END DAY!

Sad at how many millions of people would much rather say/believe our world will end than be a PROUD AMERICAN to stand up and care about it!!!

*steps down off her soap box now* 

Now..............go live your life and stop feeling there is doom out there waiting!

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 5:27 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't get off work until 5:30... which means I'll spend my last half hour on earth stuck in traffic! Bummer!
    FairahsMommy

Answer by FairahsMommy at 6:21 PM on May. 21, 2011

• As I was reading, I could actually picture you at the microphone...

Good Visual!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:30 PM on May. 21, 2011

• bow down

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:29 PM on May. 21, 2011

• haha well i heard its suppose to "end" at 6 oclock. got an hour and a half to wait still. By 6 im hoping to have opened a beer! maybe i'll celebrate, maybe i wont but i still need one.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:32 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I got 23 more minutes to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Oh no........

LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 5:37 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I have twenty two mins left.. give me time i let u no what happens lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:39 PM on May. 21, 2011

• ok its 6... nothing happened lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 6:00 PM on May. 21, 2011

• 6:03 we made it lmao
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 6:02 PM on May. 21, 2011

• That is great advice.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:12 PM on May. 21, 2011