Question about my stbx...can u ladies help me understand

we went on a break, basically broke up
he did with me
he is staying at a friends
He says "ideally" (He loves to use that word about this topic) he would want to be with his family, but then he goes on to say "we dont live in an ideal world."
wtf
so u want to be here but you are doing everything in your power to stay away????? Confusing.
I just questioned him about it and asked what the future holds as far as his plan goes and he says he's going to get an apartment or room somewhere. Umm he can barely afford this place, he also signed a contract stating that he will pay for our rent here until I finish college. LOL wtf. he cant afford another apartment or room hands down, his whole check basically goes to insurance, car, and apartment.

I think maybe he is just confused with his life right now but idk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I guess time will help him figure it all out. If he has children with you just make sure he pays CS.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:45 PM on May. 21, 2011

• the rent is in place of a CS order.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:46 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I'm sorry but he is using you he is broke and will always be if he is'nt in school or have a good job.You deserve a man that has his life togather belive me make him move out now before you have is kid he is smart he wants to be a free roomate .The men i date have to have more than me or at least the same.Good luck.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 7:00 PM on May. 21, 2011

• lol what r u talking about
    he is using me? he pays my rent and no longer lives here
    a free roommate? again he doesnt live here
    thanks for the 'advice' lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:06 PM on May. 21, 2011