As the Rapture approaches... I must say a few words before it strikes.........

Dear Cafe Mom Friends!

I won't name names, but if you are my friend then you are on my friends list and guess what.....you will be for life! 

While I have been on Cafe Mom I have met some amazing people and then read quite a few  STRANGE things as well. Imagine that. I would have never thought that it being the internet. Crazy people are only in reality..........oh wait........they have no reality online posting odd ball stuff.

Yeah, I know.odd ball stuff, kinda like this right! I KNOW !

I am saddened at the thought of never having to read any more ANON posts that seem to ask the same question of whether or not WE as people sitting behind a computer screen, even as far away as aisle 12 in the local store reading this from our cell phones......think that ANON is preggo or not cause of having not used protection!

I sure am gonna miss alot of those postings of  'WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW/WHAT DO YOU THINK?' 

Well, ya know what? It won't matter now if you are or not, right?

Go on.........get ready!!! RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!!!!!

The RAPTURE is coming! Sheeeeeesh you don't want to get caught up reading my lame musings of such a epic event as the RAPTURE!!!

Seriously........I have minutes to spare and I wanted to share my last few and final thoughts out there in cyber space! 

I am thinking the people whom think we can tell they are preggo or not  online.....are the type that actually believe this RAPUTRE-NESS is coming! 

If they believe in both, then I have some nice oceanfront property to sell them in Las Vegas, just off the strip! 

5 more minutes and counting.......I guess my Last Will and Testament will be null and void being I will be taken into this RAPTURE. 

Darn.........my time is up. 

So much for having that notorized! 

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 5:56 PM on May. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 5:04 here
    still waiting on the end

it will take my mind off my clogged kitchen sink/garbage disposer = baking soda then vinegar still not working = how many times i do try this before a have to call a plumber and feel the rapture of his bill?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:06 PM on May. 21, 2011

• 6:03 here and dont worry the dude said God would come time zone to time zone right at 6pm. He will come for you later LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 6:03 PM on May. 21, 2011

• 6:01.....still here....no zombies outside either....rather anticlimactic if you ask me.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 6:01 PM on May. 21, 2011

• 3 minutes left lol

Answer by gemgem at 5:57 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Oh Noooooooooo its 6 and Im still here!!!!!!!!!

Answer by gemgem at 6:00 PM on May. 21, 2011

• an hour here! so what time zone are we suppose to be going by? mine or yours?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:01 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Are you sure it was suppose to happen in your time zone? LOL! PST...CST...EST... who knows!
    FairahsMommy

Answer by FairahsMommy at 6:07 PM on May. 21, 2011

• 2 minutes! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:58 PM on May. 21, 2011

• 1 minute

Answer by gemgem at 5:59 PM on May. 21, 2011

• i want the ocean front property lol just wanted to let u know im here and alive
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 5:59 PM on May. 21, 2011