when do you

When do you and you s.o seem to always have sex??? what time of day...

like we found out when Yo Gabba Gabba is on the boys will sit there and not move til its over. so it gives us a chance to sneak off...its hot. i mean its like we could get caught.
Also when we lay the kids down!!! its great and quite so we can do what ever where ever. That is hott too...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Please! We have 5 kids so even if Yo Gabba Gabba is on it doesnt matter because we still have 3 teen/20 somethings in the house...so we have to be quiet as a mouse...no fun.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• We do at night or in the morning sometimes. Although in the morning you do run the risk of having a screaming child bang on your door screaming "mommy, daddy, I'm awake!!!". That kinda kills the mood.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I find that 12 am is always the right time, Ive timed it. every other day at 12 am.. crazy right?
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 6:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Usually at night, an hour or two before we go to bed. I'm still pregnant, so we don't have any kids to worry about yet, lol. Who knows when we'll sneak it in once our daughter is here.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• lol me and my SO have a hard time getting to bed intime to have a lot of foreplay well he was off for 3 days he took a v-day friday and had sat and sun off ...poor guy I fell asleep all three nights on him he woke me up friday around 4 am and we had it but the other nights I fell out lol Last night I had planed on it but after the HBO fight he was talking to his brother on the phone and he said I fell asleep while he was on it opps I feel bad

Anonymous